Hello and Welcome
'A storyteller of wandering thoughts in paint..'
Driven by a sense of play and curiosity , she wants her artwork to be aesthetic and peaceful. When she is not painting or drawing , she probably is playing her piano or guitar or quietly reading a book.
" To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment " cfr. Ralph Waldo Emerson
She combined working in Shipping and Fashion business with studying at the Art Academy at Sint Niklaas Belgium where she graduated in Stage -and Historical costume design, model drawing from life, portraiture and painting, when she decided to dedicate her life to art .
* Gallery "Pand 108" - Aalst Belgium : group exhibition "No Sinking Ships"
* BOZAR Brussels - "Hommage" - winner National Contest
* Exhibition CODA Museum - Apeldoorn - The Netherlands- Painting of the Year
*Art at the City Hall" - Reet Belgium - Solo Exhibition
* Runner Up Finalist Contest "In time of the Corona Virus" Artavita California
* Duo Exhibition at "Kapel van 't Gasthuis/ Cultural Centre Wijnegem Belgium
* Solo Exhibition - Steencaycken Boom Belgium
* Solo Exhibition AZ Riviernland Campus Reet Belgium
A selection of Publications
* International Contemporary Masters Vol.5 Curated by Despina Tunberg- World Wide Artbooks
* Artist of Rumst - Kunstenaars in Rumst -
* Book : "Een eeuwig zoeker is de mens" by Jean-Paul Van Der Poorten
* Book: " Langs wegen van licht " by Jean-Paul Van Der Poorten